Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Hardcover (Large Print) $50.00 $63.00 CAD
- Hardcover $42.00 $53.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Audiobook Download (Abridged) $18.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback (Media Tie-In) $12.00 $16.00 CAD
- Mass Market $10.99 $14.99 CAD
- Audiobook CD (Abridged) $14.98 $16.50 CAD
- Audiobook CD (Unabridged) $39.98 $43.98 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around September 27, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
In this #1 New York Times bestselling thriller, after taking on a foreclosure case, defense attorney Mickey Haller fights to prove his client’s innocence—but first he must follow a trail of black market evidence to its sinister end
Mickey puts his team into high gear to exonerate Lisa Trammel, even though the evidence and his own suspicions tell him his client is guilty. Soon after he learns that the victim had black market dealings of his own, Haller is assaulted, too — and he's certain he's on the right trail.
Despite the danger and uncertainty, Haller mounts the best defense of his career in a trial where the last surprise comes after the verdict is in. Connelly proves again why he "may very well be the best novelist working in the United States today" (San Francisco Chronicle).
- On Sale
- Sep 27, 2016
- Page Count
- 496 pages
- Grand Central Publishing