Formats and Prices
- Mass Market $8.99 $12.99 CAD
- ebook $7.99 $9.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around December 13, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
A wallflower will put everything on the line . . .
When John Barnesworth inherits unexpectedly, he abandons his solitude and returns to London to settle his brother's affairs, only to discover his estates are crumbling and he is now betrothed to his brother’s unpleasant fiancée. Her dowry might save him from ruin, but at what cost? His only hope lies with the vivacious, charming Lady Charlotte Stirling, whose audacious solution to John's troubles might actually work. If only he can keep his feelings for her out of the equation . . .
Lady Charlotte Stirling knows she can’t fall for John. He’s her brother’s best friend, he’s engaged to her mortal enemy, and he wants to return to America. Not to mention he’d never survive in her bustling social life. She can, however, try to solve his money problem. But the closer she gets to ensuring his freedom, the harder it is to let him go . . .
- "Parish wields a deft hand with dialogue, characterization, and plotting."—Library Journal
- “This is sure to win the heart of any hopeless romantic.”—Publishers Weekly
- "Readers will be eager for more.” —Publishers Weekly on How to Deceive a Duke
- “Dazzling.”—Booklist on How to Deceive a Duke
- “With the perfect combination of drama, sensuality, and emotion, this refreshing story is sure to make a splash.”—Publishers Weekly on How to Survive a Scandal, starred review
- "A sparkling new voice in historical romance delivers a satisfying story of love on the edges of the beau monde."—Kirkus Reviews on How to Deceive a Duke
- "A breath of fresh air in historical romance."—Anna Campbell, award-winning author, on How to Survive a Scandal
- "Amelia and Benedict are an appealing pair, and watching them become their better selves—the heartbeat of all satisfying romances—is delicious and thoroughly gratifying.”—BookPage on How to Survive a Scandal
- "In this dazzling debut, Parish gives historical romance readers everything they could ever desire in a novel... [A]n extraordinary romance that succeeds on every level."—Booklist on How to Survive a Scandal, starred review
- “Historical romance fans will be happy to find another strong-willed, science-minded heroine and the duke who loves her, and they’ll look forward to the next story in the series.”—Library Journal on How to Deceive a Duke
- On Sale
- Dec 13, 2022
- Page Count
- 384 pages