Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around August 30, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
In this novel filled with friendship, grief, and travel gone awry, three friends take their dream trip to Florence, Italy in memory of a beloved woman who has passed away.
- A beautifully written book about how things can change in a blink of an eye and how to deal with the unexpected changes.... Snelling is a talented writer and draws from real life experiences for her novels.—RT Book Reviews on The Second Half
- Awarm novel....The story is inspiring and hopeful. Snelling tells a wonderful tale of fresh starts, resilience, loss and love in this perfect summer read.—RT Book Reviews on Someday Home
- Snelling (One Perfect Day) continues to draw fans with her stellar storytelling skills. This time she offers a look at smalltown medical care in a tale that blends healing, love, and a town's recovery. . .Snelling's description of events at the small clinic during the storm is not to be missed.—Publisher's Weekly on Wake the Dawn
- Snelling's fast-paced novel has characters who seek help in the wrong places. It takes a raging storm for the for them to see that the help they needed was right in front of them the whole time. This is a strong, believable story.—RT Book Reviews on Wake the Dawn
- On Sale
- Aug 30, 2022
- Page Count
- 400 pages