Formats and Prices
Logan Gray is Hollywood's bad boy—a talented but troubled actor who the public loves to hate. Mattie Cole is an up‑and‑coming golden boy, adored by all but plagued by insecurities.
When Logan and Mattie are cast as leads in a new romantic film, Logan claims that Matt has “zero talent,” sending the film’s publicity into a nosedive. To create positive buzz, the two are persuaded into a fake‑dating scheme—but as the two actors get to know their new characters, real feelings start to develop.
As public scrutiny intensifies and old wounds resurface, the two must fight for their relationship and their love.
A heartfelt, hopeful, and nuanced story about identity, healing, and growth.
- “Callender brings plenty of searingly sensual heat as well as a keen sense of psychological insight to their adult romance debut. …The author also writes with poetic grace and a delightfully dry sense of humor about finding someone who loves you for who you are and not the person you keep trying to become.”—Booklist, starred review
- "A firecracker of a book from an author with a powerful point of view, Felix Ever After is refreshingly real."—Casey McQuiston, NYT bestselling author of Red, White & Royal Blue
- “Felix is like the story itself—boldly empathic, hopeful, and full of love. This top-notch depiction of a messy, complicated, romantic young artist navigating the bumpy road to self-love and self-determination sticks its landing at every turn.”—Publishers Weekly, starred review, on Felix Ever After
- “From its stunning cover art to the rich, messy, nuanced narrative at its heart, this is an unforgettable story of friendship, heartbreak, forgiveness, and self-discovery.”—ALA Booklist, starred review, on Felix Ever After
- “An intricate love story for the ages.”—CNN Underscored on Felix Ever After
- On Sale
- Oct 10, 2023
- Page Count
- 352 pages